Disabled applicants from outstanding academic accomplishments from ASEAN countries are invited to apply for scholarship program to further their postgraduate studies (coursework) at any of the institutions within the ASEAN University Network. Deadline 31 JULY 2023.
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore and Myanmar;
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Applicants must be certified medically by a Professional Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination to be borne by applicants.
- Applicants must have secured admission to selected member institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply;
- Full Tuition Feeectly to AUN-DPPnet.
- Monthly Stipend (USD700/month)
- Book Allowance
- Flight Ticket
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Personal Assistance
- Technology Assistance
- Conference Assistance
- Download Application from AUN-DPPnet Website.
- Complete Application with the following enclosures
- A copy of the admission letter from the university.
- Attested copies of all transcript and testimonials.
- CV or Resume.
- Medical Report by a Registered Medical Practitioner/PWD Card
- 600 word essay describing work experience.
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer or Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet.
- Submit to University Malaya AUN-DPPnet email address.
Last Update: 02/06/2023